|120A V5||80A V5||60A V5||40A V5|
|Input||3-8S LiPo||3-8S LiPo||3-6S LiPo||3-6S LiPo|
|Switch Mode: 5.2V/6V/7.4V, 8A/20A||Switch Mode: 5.2V/6V/7.4V, 8A/20A||Switch Mode: 5.2V/6V/7.4V, 8A/20A|
|Input /output wire||12AWG-150mm||12AWG-150mm||14AWG-150mm||14AWG-100mm/
|4.0mm Gold Connectors (Female)||4.0mm Gold Connectors (Female)||4.0mm Gold Connectors (Female)||3.5mm Gold Connectors (Female)|
|Reverse Brake Mode||Supported||Supported||Supported||Supported|
- ESC programmable through Transmitter and LED program card (purchase separately)
- DEO Technology / Active Freewheeling
The DEO technology (Driving Efficiency Optimization) implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
- Rapider and smoother throttle response, better stability and flexibility during flight.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature, more reliable operation.
- Soft Start-ups & Reverse Brake
- High-power BEC: High-power switch-mode BEC with continuous/peak current of 8A/20A and voltage adjustable among 5.2V, 6.0V & 7.4V allows users to have more electronic devices or devices with higher power like servo, flight controller, and on-board light on their aircraft.
- Multiple Protections: Multiple protection features include start-up, over-current, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, overload, throttle signal loss (or Fail Safe), and abnormal input voltage effectively prolongs the service life of the ESC.
- PWM is 16KHz
- Comes with manufacturer limited warranty for normal use.
- learn more about HOBBYWING warranty program visit here.
- UBEC-10A (2-6S)(sold separately)
- UBEC 8A (2-3S)UBEC 8A (2-3S)(sold separately)
- UBEC 5A HV (3-10S)(sold separately)
- LED program Box(sold separately)
<< Learn more
There are no reviews yet.