Leopard ESC 60 Amp
Leopard ESC's are high quality but affordable speed controllers that perfectly complement the T9 range of Leopard brushless motors.
They are available in a wide range of sizes, are well specified, fully programmable and can efficiently service other makes of motors too.
Programming can be done with TX as usual – but the process is made so much quicker and easier, in the workshop or whilst out flying, with the optional and convenient (52x92x5mm) Leopard programming card. The range has the following features:
1.Safety Arming: Regardless of the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin immediately on connection of a battery.
2.Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available TX's
– Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
– Battery Type: Li-xx(Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx(NiMh or NiCd).
– Low Voltage Protection Mode
– Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
– Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
– Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
– Timing: low / medium / high.
– Reset: reset all the programmable items to their default settings.
4.Full Protection Features: Low Voltage Cutoff Protection / Over-heat Protection / Throttle Signal Lost Protection